Why choose Purely Pets Insurance?
At Purely Pets we provide comprehensive and affordable pet health insurance policies for cats and dogs.
A pet is an important part of the family and with 1 in 3 requiring veterinary treatment every year following an accident or sickness† it is important that you are able to provide the care your pet needs when the worst happens.
We have a range of plans for you to choose from to suit your individual needs and budget. Compare our pet insurance benefits quickly and easily online.
- Fully UK based contact centre
- All claims assessed by a team of vet nurses who understand your pet’s illness or accident
- Essential vets fees cover up to £7,500
- 10% discount for insuring multiple pets
- A minimum of £1m public liability cover included with all policies
- Monthly and annual payment options with no extra charges
- Complimentary 24 hour access to our online vet finder
- Competitive insurance for pedigree pets, cross breeds, mongrels and moggies
- Cover available for kittens and puppies from as young as 5 weeks old
- Submit and track your claims online with a 5 day turn around
Get a quote and insure your pet online today.
What our customers are saying about us
"Thank you for your very efficient service, I will recommend your firm to others based on my experience of this claim."
"I wanted to acknowledge Will and to let him know I appreciate his diligence . Will is doing a great job as it's so rare these days to find good customer service in a call centre / claims centre."
Insuring multiple pets?
If you are looking to insure more than one pet we offer a 10% multi pet discount with no limit on how many pets you can insure with us. Plus, if you decide to insure a second pet with Purely Pets at a later date you will still qualify for the discount.
Get a multi pet quote now and see how much you could save!
Who we are
Purely Pets Insurance is arranged and administered by Ultimate Pet Partners Limited who is an Appointed Representative of Ultimate Insurance Solutions Limited.
Get a quote in minutes.
Fill in our online form or call (0844) 921 0304