Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions - Paws in the Park Social Media Colouring Competition
1. This competition is run by Purely Pets Insurance (“Promoter”, “we” or “our” or “us”), Purely Pets Insurance is a trading name of Insurance Factory Limited, registered in England with company number 02982445 with registered office address at 45 Westerham Road, Bessels Green, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 2QB.
2. This competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over excluding the Promoter’s and Markerstudy Group employees, their relatives, and, agents organising or promoting the competition. Proof of identity and eligibility may be required.
3. These terms and conditions apply to us sharing your child's artwork design to feature as our logo on our social media channels for a day. In addition, the winners will receive a pack of Purely Pets Puppy Top Trumps and a Pet Activity Monitor for their dog. There will be seven winners in total. A new logo design will feature daily on our social media channels for one week.
4. To enter the competition, you must complete the following steps:
- Capture your child's finished design by laying it on a flat surface and taking a picture from above
- Upload the picture to social media and tag us in your post to enter the competition - Facebook @PurelyPetsIns / Instagram @PurelyPetsInsurance / Twitter @_PurelyPets
5. Entrants are able to enter on either Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. *By submitting your image, you agree for Purely Pets Insurance to use this submitted asset for marketing purposes
6. This competition is only available to persons following the steps in clause 5.
7. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of the competition. By taking part in the competition, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other instructions or terms, these terms and conditions shall prevail where they apply.
8. The competition will open from 9am (GMT) on 17th September 2022 (“Opening Time”) and close at midday (GMT) on 21st September 2022 (“Closing Time”). If you upload your entry, either before the Opening Time or after the Closing Time it will not be entered into the competition.
9. The "winners" will be announced by 5pm (GMT) on Friday 23rd September 2022 via the social media account they entered with. The prize must be claimed by 23.59 (GMT) on Friday 30th September 2022.
10. The “winner” will be asked to agree and sign the Data Protection Terms found at the bottom of this page prior to collecting additional data such as address.
11. The Prize is awarded conditionally upon the Winner’s acceptance of it. If the Prize is unclaimed within the specified timeframe of the Winner being notified, or if it is declined, the Prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be chosen at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter shall not be held responsible for non-delivery of the Prize at the e-mail address provided and no alternative will be provided. It is your responsibility to inform the Promoter of any change to your contact details.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-replaceable and no cash alternative is available. There is no entry fee payable to take part in the competition. The Winner agrees and procures not to sell, offer to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site). In the event that the Winner sells, offer to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose, the Prize will be void.
13. The Promoter’s decision as to entrants taking part and Winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
14. The Winner agrees to:
Take part in any post-competition publicity if required and it is a condition of entry that the Winner agrees to their identity being notified or otherwise published to other entrants as well as to the Promoter and any of the employees, officers, clients and prospective clients in any format of the Promoter. Publicity shall mean but will not be limited to the Winner’s name, photograph, video, voice recording; and
By entering the competition, the Winner consents to the Promoter’s use of your personal data for the purposes of administering this competition but such personal data will not be shared with third parties. The Promoter agrees to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), including any subordinate legislation made under it and any provision amending, superseding it or re-enacting it (whether with or without modification).
15. By entering the Competition, you consent to the Promoter’s use of your personal data for the purposes of administering the competition and use of any images/media provided to be used on our social media and website platforms.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at their discretion, to:
(i) amend these terms and conditions; and
(ii) disqualify any persons who do not comply with these terms and conditions or has acted fraudulently in any way; and
(iii) suspend, cancel the competition, at any time and without providing any prior notice. If in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control; and
(iv) substitute the competition or any element of the competition in the event that circumstances beyond its control mean that the offer cannot be provided to the customer.
17. The Promoter, their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, availability or functionality or otherwise or any other problem with any server, system, network or mobile operator or service provider or otherwise which may result in any registration not being properly logged, not recorded or recognised.
18. Details of the Winners’ name can be obtained by checking the Purely Pets social media pages which can be found here:
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability for:
a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence;
b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
20. Subject to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons, the customer, or of property, which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, loss, ownership and/or use of the competition.
21. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable.
22. The competiton is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Data Protection Terms
1. Who is Processing Your Personal Data Purely Pets Insurance, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 02982445 whose registered office is at 45 Westerham Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2QB. Purely Pets Insurance is part of the Markerstudy Insurance Group of companies (“the Promoter”).
2. Sharing of Personal Data
I consent that the Promoter may share my personal data with:
a) Any company which is part of the Promoter’s group
Purely Pets Insurance is a trading name of Insurance Factory Limited. Insurance Factory Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 306164). Registered in England and Wales number 02982445. Registered office: 45 Westerham Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2QB. Insurance Factory Limited are part of the Markerstudy Group of Companies.