Why choose Purely Pets insurance?
At Purely Pets we provide comprehensive and affordable pet health insurance policies for cats and dogs.
A pet is an important part of the family and with 1 in 3 requiring veterinary treatment every year following an accident or sickness it is important that you are able to provide the care your pet needs when the worst happens.
We have a range of plans for you to choose from to suit your individual needs and budget. Compare our pet insurance benefits quickly and easily online.
- Fully UK based contact centre
- All claims assessed by a team of vet nurses who understand your pet’s illness or accident
- Essential vets fees cover up to £7,500
- 10% discount for insuring multiple pets
- A minimum of £1m public liability cover included with all policies
- Monthly payment option with no extra charges (subject to status)
- Complementary 24 hour access to our online vet finder
- Competitive insurance for pedigree pets, cross breeds, mongrels and moggies
- Cover available for kittens and puppies from as young as 5 weeks old
- Submit and track your claims online with a 5 day turn around
Get a quote and insure your pet online today.
Offer of a PetKit P2 Activity Tracker
For any new pet insurance policies purchased between 16th July 2018 and 31st December 2018
- This offer is run by Purely Pets Insurance (“Promoter”, “we” or “our” or “us”), Purely Pets Insurance is a trading name of Ultimate Insurance Solutions, registered in England with company number 311368 with registered office address at 45 Westerham Road, Bessels Green, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 2QB.
- This offer is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over except the Promoter’s and Markerstudy Group employees, their relatives, and, agents organising or promoting the offer. Proof of identity and eligibility may be required.
These terms and conditions apply to the Purely Pets Insurance’s offer:
a) One PetKit P2 Activity Tracker RRP £55.99 (the “Offers”)
Offers are subject to availability, change and substitution at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- By purchasing a policy in accordance with clause 6 below, you will be entitled to this Offer. These terms govern the Offers and any entrants’ participation in receiving an Offer. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other instructions or terms, these terms and conditions shall prevail where they apply.
- The offer will open from 9am (GMT) on Monday 16th July 2018 (“Opening Time”) and close at 5pm (GMT) on Monday 31st December 2018 (“Closing Time”). If you take out a policy either before the Opening Time or after the Closing Time you will not be eligible for the offer.
- This offer is available to new customers only who purchase their policy through the www.purelypetsinsurance.co.uk website or via the telephone. This offer is not available to customers who purchase their policy through a price comparison or affiliate site.
- Offer does not apply to Accident Only policies.
- One PetKit P2 Activity Tracker will be issued per new policy sold.
- Your PetKit P2 Activity Tracker will be sent to you in the post 30 working days after policy inception.
- No PetKit P2 Activity Tracker will be issued for policies cancelled within 30 days of the policy inception date.
- Purely Pets reserves the right to cancel this promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time on reasonable notice.
- Purely Pets is unable to replace the PetKit P2 Activity Tracker if it is lost, damaged or stolen.
- The terms and conditions of the manufacturer of the PETKIT P2 activity monitor will apply including the warranties therein. It is the customer’s responsibility to read the user manual provided with the PETKIT P2 activity monitor, and any associated health and safety information.
- This offer is not available to customers amending or renewing their existing Purely Pets insurance policy.
- The customer named as the policyholder will receive the activity monitor.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude our liability to any customer arising under these terms and conditions and in relation to the PETKIT P2 activity monitor, including that we will not be liable to any customer in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage. In any event our liability to any customer shall not exceed the retail value (in pounds sterling) of one PETKIT P2 activity monitor. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for: death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or their subject matter or formation.
- The Promoter shall not be held responsible for non-delivery of the Offer at the e-mail address provided and no alternative will be provided. It is your responsibility to inform the Promoter of any change to your contact details.
- The offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-replaceable and no cash alternative is available. There is no entry fee payable to take part in the offer. The Policy holder agrees and procures not to sell, offer to sell or use the Offer for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the Offer on an internet auction site). In the event that the Policy holder sells, offer to sell or use the Offer for any commercial or promotional purpose, the Offer will be void.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Offer does not include travel, accommodation or any other expenses.
The Promoter reserves the right, at their discretion, to:
(i) amend these terms and conditions ; and
(ii) retract the offer from any policy holder whom does not comply with these terms and conditions or has acted fraudulently in any way; and
(iii) suspend, cancel the offer, at any time and without providing any prior notice. If in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control; and
(iv) substitute the Offer or any element of the Offer in the event that circumstances beyond its control mean that the Offer cannot be provided to the Policy holder.
- The Promoter, their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, availability or functionality or otherwise or any other problem with any server, system, network or mobile operator or service provider or otherwise which may result in any registration not being properly logged, not recorded or recognised.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability for:
a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence;
b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons, the policy holder, or of property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, loss, ownership and/or use of the Offer and/or use.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable.
- The offer is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Policy benefits, features and discounts offered may vary between insurance policies and are subject to underwriting criteria.