National Love your Pet Day- 20th February 2023
31st January, 2023
“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains un-awakened.” — Anatole France
First, we have Valentine’s Day and now on the 20th we get to show our pets just how much we love them and let’s face it there’s nothing quite like a pet’s unconditional love.
Our pets provide us with companionship that is often priceless — leaving pawprints on our hearts and adding extra color and joy to our everyday routines. Furthermore, research has shown that having a pet can be immensely beneficial for both our physical and mental well-being from getting more exercise outdoors to reducing stress.
With the cost of living affecting us all, it doesn’t have to cost a fortune or even anything at all to be able to show our pets how much we appreciate their amazing affection…
- Treat them to a ‘Spaw Day’- Pampering our pets is always easy, so why not fill the tub full of pet friendly bubbles and give them a wash or a few extra treats after a good brush
- Hop onto the sofa and snuggle under the blankets to spend a lazy afternoon watching TV- YouTube has lots of videos you could stream for your cat or dog
- Check your pets’ vaccinations are up to date. Nothing shows love for your pet like keeping them safe and healthy!
- Meet up with theirs (and yours!) favourite friends for a nice walk in the local park
Pets often give us the ‘no questions asked unconditional love’ that us humans crave, and in these times its more important than ever to keep pets and their owners together, take a look at our news story on the Dog’s Trust new campaign.
Pet Insurance Quote
- 98% claims paid *
- Claims paid directly to vet
- 24/7 vet video consultations
- Interest free monthly payments